Aims and Objectives

Today I was writing like crazy, not because I had a sudden burst of genius, no. That never happens to me by the way. I was writing like crazy because I was blocked. I've heard all this advice online about when we're stuck on a story, it's best to get away from it. I can't do that. My story is all I've got when I'm stuck. My mind plays out all possible scenarios that could happen, all directions the plot could take, all the snarky wordplay that could go in there. And I cannot stay away from typing. I know this is my first post, but I want to get into it.

I don't do blogging. I've never done it before, at least not successfully. Disappointed by the lack of interest, I would give up. But this time, I'm not writing for anybody's interest. I'm writing for myself, a refreshing change. This blog will cover what I'm writing, how I'm writing, and the hurdles that I face along the way.

And if people actually read it, then no loss.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Still Trying

Go Google Yourself

Greek Hero