Erratic

My life at the present moment is erratic, just like my Internet connection. Yes, I am stuck at home without an Internet connection. My usage depends on the availability of an Internet 3G card which my father currently has. Whenever he's home, whenever I can sneak the device to my room, whenever my sister doesn't reveal her banshee side and demand, that's the only time I can use it to access the Internet.

Yes, I'm going to drown in the downpour of your pity. But the one good thing about not having the Internet... absolutely no distractions. TV has become something of the last decade and most days now I don't go near the remote. Instead I have just been working on my stories. Two chapters each for Dragon Day and In Love and War. I was surprised at my own efficiency.

Well, like I said, the availability to Internet has been erratic. Sorry to post and run, but it's sort of what has to be done.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Still Trying

Go Google Yourself

Greek Hero